Here are some ideas for how to sprinkle random acts of kindness into your daily routine.
- Don't leave home without it - Make sure to do something nice every day before you leave the house.
- Pick up the tab - Offer to pay for the coffee/meal of a stranger. Can be anonymous or not. Your choice
- Send a thank you note - This can be done for any number of reasons; a gift, an invitation, or just to say "thanks for being you." Corny, I know.
- Smile - Flash those pearly whites at anybody and everybody. Some won't notice but for others it will brighten their day.
- Help out - Do something around the house, office or in public that it not your responsibility. If you see a piece of trash on the sidewalk, throw it away. If you don't normally make dinner, do so. The options are limitless.
- Volunteer - Whatever form this comes in, it is rewarding for both you and the people you are helping
Have a great week,
PS - Week #1 of the hydroponic tomato plant project: the plant has not shriveled up and died, so a success thus far.